Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm dreaming of.........



dsquared!! dsquared!!


I want these Christian Louboutin Mens shoes!!




the best double finger ring I've seen by Betony Vernon









I was lucky enough to view Laura Siegel's collection at Vancouver Fashion Week.  I was blown away!  Definitely a designer we'll be seeing more of and deservingly so.






my favorite Aussie obsession Ksubi comes out with an eyewear collection!


I will be getting my hands on these ones for sure!


Proenza Schouler Skinny Jeans



Lanvin for H & M .....sigh....... i remember lining up for Roberto Cavalli for H & M.  The longer my cousin and I stood in the rain trying to map out our 'gameplan' the more nervous we got.  The door opens and it was full out war!  We did however manage to get a trench coat, some signature animal print blouses, tights and scarves.





the Burberry Prorsum wool convertable coat:











wishing you dreams as lovely as mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment